Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it true that most computer viruses are made & spread by anti-viruses software makers such as

I heard from this computer programming professor at school that most computer viruses are spread by anti-virus software makers such as Norton. He said if there were no computer viruses, they would go out of business. He said they would deny whole-heartdly of such accusations but that's the way it is. He said they have their covert-team of computer virus makers who are hired to specifically engineer computer viruses. Is this true? When I heard this, I was shocked.



Is it true that most computer viruses are made %26 spread by anti-viruses software makers such as Norton?norton internet security



It makes fiscal sense but logically I can't see these giants doing something like that for this long and getting away with it.. No I doubt that what he said is true..



Is it true that most computer viruses are made %26 spread by anti-viruses software makers such as Norton?spyware remove



There's no way. The risks to their company are far too great.



And people wrote computer viruses for a decade before the first anti-virus software was released...
And how would you get the virus? By being a customer of theirs?



This seems highly unlikely to me.
Yeah, I'm shocked too, that a so-called professor is spreading such sh**. He needs to have his head examined, and maybe Norton, Alwil, and a dozen other anti virus software companies need to come down on him. What a vicious lie! The viruses today are written by hackers and crackers, who AREN'T hired by software companies. Most of it comes from Germany, Norway, Sweden, Russia, etc.



I'll bet I've been in programming as long as this ignorant professor, and you can tell him I said so. He needs to be removed from a teaching position if he is this ignorant.
That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. Of course the anti-virus company's do not create viruses.
money is the root of all evil

No comments:

Post a Comment