Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you delete viruses in AVG control centre vault?

I have the latest version of AVG anti virus and I have used this program for several years and like it a lot. However one thing has always puzzled/concerned me. In the past when I have encountered a virus and heal it, it goes to a ''virus vault''. When I look in the virus vault there are many viruses just sitting in there. How do I completely rid myself of these little green meanies? Thanks for the help.



How do you delete viruses in AVG control centre vault?free antivirus



I would ask them. I'm not too worried about it, since they can store something like 54 megabytes worth of viruses in there.



How do you delete viruses in AVG control centre vault?internet



hi,



highlight virus one by one and delete by pressing the delete key or clicking the delete icon at the upper portion (set of icons) then press ok to delete. may also highlight one virus then select all or just click select all (all the viruses will be highlighted) then press delete. it will ask u if u would like to delete or remove the viruses identified. still u r going to delete them one by one until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment