Friday, August 20, 2010

Vista and Viruses.....Can anyone help???

I have windows vista and dsl. My modem is constantly blinking whenever my pc is on as if it is uploading and downloading all the time. It has a severe lag when using the internet. I have also visted at least 2 website which told me my IP was suspected of utilizing malware and that my IP was subsequently blocked by their firewalls.



I have used windows defender, bitdefender, avg antivirus and rootkit, norton, and ad aware to scan my computer but none of them show that I have any viruses or adware.



How do I find out if I do in fact have virus? and If so How do I get rid of it?



Many of the online scanners ar not compatible with Vista and I don't want to pay for yet another program that won't catch my virus.



Vista and Viruses.....Can anyone help???software



You should report this matter to your Internet service Provider because based on the problem you are having, i dont think your computer is having any viruses or spyware but i think there is a problem with your ip address. It may have been hijacked by malware.



Vista and Viruses.....Can anyone help???vincent



Here is the URL to a Web site where you can download some GREAT scanners, free-of-charge, and they are also compatible with Windows Vista:



http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/freeware...
maybe your OS is in error state because you say that no virus was detected and even malwares..........
You have not got a virus, you have excellent firewalls i must say, firewalls is blocking you to enter a site that's untrusted for your protection might be running out dated programs on the site or spelling mistakes on the sight



  • fan in computer stop
  • affect income tax return
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment