Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to remove viruses for free, without trial removals?

I've been having some annoying problems lately.. I think I might have a couple of malware or trojan viruses on my computer. Though, I tried downloading a couple of trial virus removers, but in the long run would have to pay for service.. To be honest, I don't really feel like paying a hunk of money unless I really have to.



Tell me, is there anyway I could possibly find a program to scan and remove these viruses? Or perhaps a process and location I could go to in order to manually delete the viruses? (That actually removes it, and works?!)



How to remove viruses for free, without trial removals?norton 2008



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following linkhttp://www.computeractive.co.uk/. On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps



How to remove viruses for free, without trial removals?pop up blocker

No comments:

Post a Comment