Friday, August 20, 2010

Cleaning out viruses from computer?

does anyone know what programs people who work at a computer store use that gets rid of viruses completely? i had take my computer to a computer store to have it clean out cause my computer was slow and norton and macfee couldnt find the virus, etc.. please dont tell me to get norton or macfee. i had both and they couldnt find viruses, worms, trojans, or spyware.



Cleaning out viruses from computer?spyware removal



No AntiVirus on the market can get rid of all viruses (At least, Not yet). A Free Program that comes close would be Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic. It scored 99.15% accuracy.



Yer, I agree, Norton and Mc'afee are just plain bad. I had Norton 2005 and Norton 2007. It didn't find anything over the whole 2 years I had them. I downloaded AVG Free (An average AntiVirus program) Because I wasn't familiar with Viruses and Lots of people had AVG, And it found a virus and a trojan and Norton didn't let out a peep.



Your computer is probably going slow because you have/had norton on it. Download ''Norton Removal Tool'' from the Symantec website (Google Search ''Norton Removal Tool'' to find it if you don't know the website). This will remove all norton products off your computer. I am unsure about Mc'afee because I have never had it but I know that lots of people don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment