Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where to find computer viruses for antivirus program?

I am a visual basic programmer,I am soon going to school for computer programming...anyways...



about 2 years ago I had a antivirus program going,it was great,



I was taking strings out of the auctual viruses/trojans so that my antivirus program would detect them,



now that I am back to recreate my av program,



there isn't no viruses to be found??



(not even: educational purposes only)



I am not no bad person wanting viruses,



my old program was called,solid antivirus,



my new one will be bottom-line security



everyone will be hearing about it.



I am looking for a link where I can get this info?



educational purpose viruses/trojans



(((how am I suppose to make my anti-virus program????)))



thank you



Where to find computer viruses for antivirus program?ducati



you have got to be kidding me. Not to be mean but I really hope no body gives you an answer cause someone may come in here with less than honorable intentions and create a virus for some other reason.



Where to find computer viruses for antivirus program?hp



To be honest, you will not be very successful writing antivirus software without having a much better understanding of how trojans/viruses work.
Disinfect and remove the viruses %26 spyware that are slowing your performance



http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/trial...



http://www.avast.com/



http://ittraining.iu.edu/workshops/win_s...
the big anti-virus software houses have pseudo-viruses... you can download!

No comments:

Post a Comment