Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I downloaded limewire, but I got a ton of viruses, so I uninstalled it. I then did an AVG virus scan

the AVG virus scan detected 3 viruses within less than a minute of doing the scan, and 6 in total. After the scan was done, AVG told me that it had removed the 6 viruses from my system, and so I thought everything was good. I proceeded to clean my hard drive and reboot, but the system was still running rediculously slow, and the only difference I noticed at all was a slight decrease in popups, although I was still getting tons of them. In addition, another AVG virus scan began automatically, and it detected another virus! I don't understand...did AVG get rid of all of the viruses after the first scan or not? It said it did, but apparently it didn't because it detected another virus in the second scan, and I am still getting popups, and my computer is still running rediculously slow. So how can I make my computer run at the regular speed again (like it was before I installed limewire), or how can I know what is making it run so slow?



I downloaded limewire, but I got a ton of viruses, so I uninstalled it. I then did an AVG virus scan and it sapc security



Take it in to have it professionally cleaned. Then...get virus protection and keep it updated!!!!!!!!



I've had limewire for over 4 years with no viruses. Anyone with half a brain knows you should download ANYTHING with a virus program that is proven, reputable and always up to date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment