Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help I have viruses!?

I have about 6 viruses from what I can tell. I have AVG, the free edition, and it seems to be just quarantining these viruses. It won't let me heal or get rid of them off my computer. I am not sure what to do because my computer just got another virus today and I'm having more troubles because of it. What is a free program I can download that will not only quarantine these viruses, but also wipe them off my computer? I can't afford a program, nor a new laptop, so please help me if you can.



Help I have viruses!?network security



See your family doctor soon.



Help I have viruses!?norton internet security



One of the options in AVG is to empty the virus vault, which will delete the viruses. It's in control center--test center--virus vault. Also, if the virus is quarentined, you shouldn't have to worry about it.
download a free trial of nod32 from: http://www.eset.com/download/download_NT... run a scan and delete the viruses, dont worry, this wont interfere with avg
I think once quarantined you might be able to simply delete them from there.



Spybot / Spyblaster and Windows Defender keep my computers protected. One program is NOT and answer to all. All these are free and definition upgrades are free as well.
Download SuperAntiSpyware. It will remove the majority of difficult Trojans etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment