Friday, August 20, 2010

Viruses Deleted My Control Pannel, Denying My Access to Administrative Options!?

I need help I installed AVG Spyware Scanner Free Edition and I have over 20 viruses, trojans, and other crap:And it has DELETED my control pannel and several other administrative options! A bubble keeps popping up like a windows xp update, but its not it says ''Windows xp detects virus'' or something like that I click on it and it wont go away i stopped click on it and several other things are popping up. How do i make this go away?



Viruses Deleted My Control Pannel, Denying My Access to Administrative Options!?antispyware



AVG probably deleted a few files that it found neccessary, I would do a Windows Update if you can just get IE since this usually happens to me if I delete Ad-Aware Quarentined Files, if not then go into safe mode or do a system restore to a day before you got viruses. Note: Any applications uninstalled or reinstalled before today will be restored.



Viruses Deleted My Control Pannel, Denying My Access to Administrative Options!?best antivirus software



First off make sure your computer is off to stop the damage from continuing. (although it sounds like its already beyond help here are your options).



1. Assuming you can install and run things on your computer then I recommend going and getting Norton anti virus and solving this nightmare once and for all.



  • fan in computer stop
  • affect income tax return
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment