Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have viruses!?

ok my computer has alot of viruses and now my ''start'' thing is gone. my computer is runing windows XP. my computer is runing really slow. also all my icons are gone! please tell me if there is a GOOD program i can get for free to get the viruses off! oh yeah, I know i have viruses because I have a scaning program. plsss help!



I have viruses!?microsoft



See if AVG free will remove the virus and use the free Zone Alarm firewall to prevent getting a virus again.



I have viruses!?norton ghost



You can download symantec norton programs for a free trial.
If you have virus's you probably also have some spyware on your system. Download the free AVG for your virus protection and also download the free Spybot. Run them both 2 or 3 times and then every 2 or 3 days
Hi,



Super anti spyware is good and free, but it is not ok to carry on using any free anti-virus software as they do not catch the virus's in real time, as in when you use the net!!



You need the paid versions for that, so be prepared to open your wallet if you want to keep safe.



You will also need an ad ware scanner as well plus a firewall!



Try these sites :-



Anti virus:-



http://www.superantispyware.com/



Ad ware scanner :



http://www.lavasoftusa.com/



Arnak



  • name in hebrew
  • affect income tax return
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment