Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do i do to protect myself from all types of viruses?

im going to buy a new computer on sunday (im very excited :) and i just want to know how do people get viruses and how to stop my computer from being infected. What do i need to download, like whats the best free anti-virus program and do i just need the anti-virus or do i need to download more programs. If i get a virus how can i remove it. whats the best place to download music, videos, and games without getting viruses. If i have an anti-virus program can i use limewire without getting any virus. Will firefox alone be able to protect me from viruses. All i want is to download music, videos and games without getting viruses also what to do to prevent me from getting viruses. I no this is a lot BUT, PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!



What do i do to protect myself from all types of viruses?liveupdate



Three ways to protect your computer.



1. Make sure to have an Antivirus or Antispyware that is up to date.



You can have Windows Live OneCare



http://www.onecare.com



2. Make sure to have a Firewall that is ON



3. Lastly Make sure your Automatic Updates is ON if your using Windows.



Those are your major protection.



You can still use limewire but make sure to run a scan before running the program.



What do i do to protect myself from all types of viruses?nortin

No comments:

Post a Comment