Friday, August 20, 2010

What do I do with viruses in the virus vault?

I used AVG to heal some of the viruses on my computer. AVG said it was succcessful. However , when i checked the virus vault, I right click the virus to display its details and it says: Healable- No. What does that mean? and what do i do with viruses in the vault. It's a back up copy..



What do I do with viruses in the virus vault?spyware remover



it's just a copy of the origanal infected file, once it is healed or deleted, if you suffer with any strange effects on your computer, or you cant run a certain program that the file was deleted from you can restore it. but you should delete them if you want after a few weeks to make sure that you dont need them.



What do I do with viruses in the virus vault?virus removal



delete them!



unless you can identifiy and notify the manager of the source network... like if it came from 202.111.121.134 at 11:24 yesterday, and whois tells you that the b level for 202.111 ges to some.random.person@some.country, so you can tell tham about it...
When a virus on your computer cant be removed it means it was on your computer before the anti virus was. If you get a virus before the anti virus you cant remove it... I know it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment