Friday, August 20, 2010

How to completely get rid of computer viruses?

And also to get rid of the people or companies who make them?



I am so bloody pissed! I've restored my laptop 3 times already in just a month! Where are all these viruses coming from? And why the heck are they being updated everyday? Dammit I've updated my anti-virus programs everyday! And the most irritating thing is that I can see the virus in front of me but when I scan it, my stupid anti-virus programs cannot see it! What the heck is that?!



Now the stupid virus not only makes my laptop run slower, it also disables my task manager so that I cannot stop it from running unwanted programs! What the f***!!!



ARRRGGGH!!! I really feel like choking the people who made these viruses!



How to completely get rid of computer viruses?agv



REMOVE VIRUS/TROJAN/WORM\S



getting rid of these pests is a real P.I.A.!!! need LOTS of patience too!!



are you SURE you have any of the above or MIGHT it just be those ****** pop up ads?



those are Messenger Spam! you know,you have a quad-trillion trouble makers and they can be removed for just $$$$$



start--administrative tools--services



alerter service



right click--select properties--select disable from drop down menu



repeat this process for messenger service



remove virus/trojan/worm:



start--control panel--internet options--privacy--advanced--override



select:



  • fan in computer stop
  • affect income tax return
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment